I’ve got quite a few emails from people who bought my Lightroom 3 Album Templates, asking “How can I change the color of the background”. So I decided to make a little tutorial on how to Change the color of the background on your Lightroom 3 Album / Collage Template:
1. Select “Print” Panel and open and load template which color you want to change (don’t worry, it will not affect the initial template):
2. On the right side of the screen/panel scroll down and find Page – and check (put check mark) next to Page Background Color.
3. Next to it, click on the small rectangle for the color and a color-mix (greyscale) window will pop=up:
4. Next click anywhere n the middle of that greyscale rectangle and you’ll see the left part “turning” colorful:
5. Click anywhere on that newly appeared colorful column on the right and your rectangle will start showing all the colors.
6. Now select any color you want/need on the rectangle and finish your template setup.
7. Save. Publish. Enjoy!