Free Webinar from Photography SchoolHouse- “Facial Retouching in Photoshop”
Newly Revised for CS5
If you’re a wedding and portrait photographer, retouching your portraits either prior to customer viewing, or after final section, is a priority.
Learn how you can fully retouch your images in just a few minutes without complex or advanced techniques.
This Webinar is designed to take the new Photoshop user and give them the tools to produce outstanding portraits in just a few minutes.
Feature Photographer Kerry Allan will demonstrate easy to follow instructions covering:
- Removing Blemishes
- Relieving circles under the eyes
- Eye enhancements
- Removing redness – sunburns or flushed faces
- Teeth enhancements
- How to fix a double chin
- Changing the shape of a face
- Fixing rough skin texture
- Fixing skin color due to incorrect color balance
- Fixing Dark Eye Sockets
- Smoothing skin for a model’s look
Monday Feb. 21, 2011 6PM Pacific Time