* The days are long, but the years are short.
* You’re not happy unless you think you’re happy.
* To be happy, you need to consider feeling good, feeling bad, and feeling right, in an atmosphere of growth.
* By doing a little bit each day, you can get a lot accomplished.
* People don’t notice your mistakes and flaws as much as you think.
<read more of Secrets of Adulthood and Happiness Manifesto on The Happiness Project Blog >
I recently started to read The Happiness Project book.
I’m exploring and enjoying all the ideas and research work Gretchen Rubin had done for writing this book.
Some parts and chapters seems to be addressing my questions.
Others are … unexpectedly giving me answers for the questions I’ve had for some time.
It’s fascinating and refreshing book (in a way)
I also caught myself taking pictures in the same color scheme as the book cover.